Offshore Training Centre propose trainings like: Hot Work (Varme Arbeider), Offshore (NOROG, OLF), and other trainings with norwegian and UK certification. VI TILBYR DIREKT PÅMELDING TIL KURSLEVERANDØR
Hot work operations include tasks such as welding, brazing, torch cutting and grinding. These operations create heat, sparks, and hot slag which may ignite flammable and combustible materials in the area surrounding hot work activities.
Norwegian language course name: “Varme Arbeider”. We can conduct training in: Polish, English, Norwegian language.
1. Causes of fire hazard
2. Personnel tasks and responsibilities in fire protection activities
3. How to behave in case of fire
4. Fire fighting equipment
5. Legislation rules in fire prevention and Hot Work activities
6. Safety rules in Hot Work activities
7. First aid for fire injured person
8. Practice with different kind of fire extinguishing equipment.
We provide all needed equipment along with fire/ heat proof suits.
Payment by cash at our training facilities in Poland - Gdynia or Gdańsk
Plastic Card issued by Norwegian Firefighting Association (Norsk Brannvernforening), valid 5 years in: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland.
Poland - Gdynia or Gdańsk
We can assist with accomodation
Bookings are closed for this event.