ExTek AS er et kurs og kompetansesenter for EX og ble etablert i januar 2014, og med hovedkontor på Bryne. Vi tilbyr kurs i EX og CompEX (en global bransjeløsning for å verifisere kjernekompetanse for personell som jobber innen olje/gass industri både på landanlegg og offshore.)
FSE high and low voltage offshore covers all topics detailed in the FSE-regulation concerning work in and close by high and low voltage installations offshore.
In addition we’ll go through safety philosophy, various injuries caused by electricity and correct treatment as well as personal protective equipment.
– Understand what requirements are set for those whom are to work on or by electrical installations.
– Specific requirements set out in the FSE regulation.
– Know which authority governs operations offshore.
– Routines for marking and cordoning off areas.
– Requirements for how to organize the work and relevant competency.
– Safety philosophy
– Accident statistics related to work on electric installations.
– Understand the general principles of protection, type specific protection and marking.
– Understand the risks related to rescue in live installations, and in particular in or close to high voltage installations.
– Understand the importance of reporting accidents and incidents.
– First aid in case of accidents. Low voltage and particular safety measures related to high voltage injuries.
– Alarm procedures in case of accidents.
Everyone working on, or are planning for work to be conducted on, electrical installations.
The training must be repeated every year.
Safety regulations related to the maintenance and operation of electrical installations (FSE)