We help our clients to better manage their own risks. Good management requires competence, methods and practical experience. Proactima delivers that through consulting services, tools and training. VI TILBYR DIREKT PÅMELDING TIL KURSLEVERANDØR
ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT IS WORKING SYSTEMATICALLY TO SUPPORT GOOD DECISIONS
Enterprise risk management is about working with what is important to your business, ie setting the right priorities in a time of great challenges and limited resources. The purpose of ERM is to ensure the right balance between developing and creating value and to prevent accidents, injuries and losses. After completing the course, participants will have a greater understanding of risk management and how a company can implement this in their business.
After completing the course the participants will have a greater understanding of risk management and how companies can implement this in their business.
• Risk management – conceptual clarification.
• Why risk?
• How to structure risk management in business?
• How to implement risk management process?
• How to establish management structures, roles and responsibilities?
• What support systems can support risk management?
• How to develop a culture that supports enterprise risk?
• How to learn, evaluate and improve enterprise risk?
Managers at various levels in the organization who work with risk management.
E-learning (approx. 8 hours). The e-learning can be combined with a final oneday session where the theory is put into practice with examples and practical group tasks.
Certificate of completion